Occupational MedicineInjury & Illness Treatment Pre-Employment Screening & Physicals Drug & Alcohol Screens Return to Work & Wellness Program Work Conditioning Program On-Site Safety Training & Ergonomic Assessments Wound Management Functional Capacity Exams (FCEs) Diagnostic Testing Client Online Access Downloadable Forms (pdf)
Related SpecialtiesWork Conditioning Program Back & Spine Ankle & Foot Arm & Hand Injuries Otolaryngology (ENT) Return to Work
HP Newsletter Signup
Occupational Medicine, Industrial Medicine, Workers Compensation
HEALTHPOINTE is staffed by experienced occupational medicine practitioners who are skilled in caring for the employer as well as the employee. Our professionals are dedicated to detailed case management, open employer and physician communication, and cost containment.
Meeting Employer's Needs
Each of our facilities is comprehensively equipped to accommodate the spectrum of the employer's needs, including D.M.V. physicals, D.O.T. drug screens, breath / alcohol testing, and 24-hour medical availability. In addition, each facility offers convenient in-house services such as on-site dispensing of medication, acupuncture, and transportation services. Our service network provides continuity of care, prompt diagnosis, and the efficiency of an inclusive treatment system.
We welcome all occupational medicine referrals. Each of our clients benefits from our comprehensive approach to medicine, led by our extensive physician network. We pride ourselves on providing high quality care, and we actively cultivate long-term working relationships with our clients.
Some of Our Services
- Complimentary transportation on initial injuries
- Expert medical care administered by providers specializing in occupational medicine
- On-site orthopedic surgeons/orthopedic evaluations at reduced rates
- On-site registered physical therapists; all services monitored to avoid over-utilization
- Certified radiology technicians
- Bilingual medical staff
- Immediate status calls on all first injuries and change of status
- Aggressive return-to-work and modified work programs
- CPR & first aid certification course referrals
- On-site dispensing of medication
- 24-hour medical availability
- Complimentary on-site safety tours, prevention programs, and in-services
- Complimentary on-site health fairs
- On-site breath/alcohol testing On-site drug screening Random drug screening (upon reasonable suspicion/probable cause) Post-offer and annual physicals (including D.O.T. with M.R.O. review) Executive health physicals Personalized assistance on all aspects of occupational medicine
Contact Healthpointe Today!
Healthpointe offers comprehensive evaluations and treatments for all your occupational medicine and related needs. To talk to one of our doctors, please schedule an appointment today!